Pages

Thursday 29 March 2012

Easter goodies

Summer has come early again this year. We've gone straight from grey winter skies to blazing temperatures in a week. Everything in the garden had suddenly popped. Tulips unfolding in front of your eyes. The lawn is covered in selfseeded primroses and I've been dosing up on vitamin D and crocheting in the garden.

Pastels are the colour of spring and there's little surprise that candy colours are replacing the racks of drab winter clothes. It's a great excuse for me to get out my pretty pastel organic cotton and mix it up.

Ta da! I bring you a lovely, squashy, springy cushion that you can find in my Etsy shop.



Joy of joys, the first picture appeared in Flickr Explore  so I've had lots of lovely views and comments.


If you really want to do the whole decorating for Easter thing there's also a matching garland too.

Off to finish a pretty, candy pink and cream blanket and to soak up the rays before the summer months return with more rain.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! Isn't it so nice to craft outside for a change?

Mojca said...

Vauuu..sooooo beautiful!!!1

cathouseprints said...

These are beautiful! The colors are gorgeous and makes me feel happy.